About the conference
The World Gold Conference series is a joint venture between The Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (The AusIMM), the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (SAIMM) and the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM).
World Gold will include all aspects of gold mining, including exploration, geosciences, mining (including geotechnical aspects), metallurgy (processing), environment and related themes.
Due to the diversity of gold mining interest, various workshops will be incorporated within the program and the conference will be followed back to back by MetPlant 2019 at the same venue. Take advantage of these two growing leading industry events and have your company represented at both events.
Leon Lorenzen FAusIMM(CP)
Chair, World Gold Conference 2019
- Pre-concentration and coarse particle gangue rejection
- Gold ore characterisation approaches for a new era of processing
- Innovative Mining Practices/Developments
- Pre-oxidation of refractory ores
- Sensors, monitoring and control
- Mineralogy and Characterisation
- Exploration of new gold deposits
- Gold Mine Optimisation (Mining, Processing and Exploration)
- Water in the modern gold mine: enhancing quality, managing chemistry and targeting less intensive usage options
- New developments in Comminution (crushing and grinding)
- Economic design and modelling of comminution circuits
- Process Flowsheet Optimisation
- Filtered tailings and mitigation of tailings dam risks
- Life of Mine (mine closure, community engagement, etc.)
- Digital Transformation / Industry 4.0
- Geology on Orogenic Gold Deposits
Your chance to engage with industry peers and international companies.
Presentations by leading industry figures with opportunities to interact.
A truly global gathering of resource industry professionals.
Attend world-class workshops and technical talks to earn PD hours.