- Pre-concentration and coarse particle gangue rejection
- Gold ore characterisation approaches for a new era of processing
- Innovative Mining Practices/Developments
- Pre-oxidation of refractory ores
- Sensors, monitoring and control
- Mineralogy and Characterisation
- Exploration of new gold deposits
- Gold Mine Optimisation (Mining, Processing and Exploration)
- Water in the modern gold mine: enhancing quality, managing chemistry and targeting less intensive usage options
- New developments in Comminution (crushing and grinding)
- Economic design and modelling of comminution circuits
- Process Flowsheet Optimisation
- Filtered tailings and mitigation of tailings dam risks
- Life of Mine (mine closure, community engagement, etc.)
- Digital Transformation / Industry 4.0
- Geology on Orogenic Gold Deposits
Your chance to engage with industry peers and international companies.
Presentations by leading industry figures with opportunities to interact.
A truly global gathering of resource industry professionals.
Attend world-class workshops and technical talks to earn PD hours.